YMCA membership is month to month. We do not have lengthy contracts or outrageous joining fees. Financial Assistance is available so that memberships are available to everyone, regardless of income.
Your YMCA Membership Includes:
- 2 One Hour Sessions week "Starting Up" program
- Family friendly environment—you’ll feel at home here
- Great variety of new exercise equipment
- Free group exercise classes: Kick boxing, boot camps, Zumba, indoor cycling, senior sculpt and more!
- Free adult and family activities
- Reduced program fees and early registration
- Guest privileges at many YMCA’s nationwide
- ...and more!
Adults (age 25-54)
Young Adult (age 19-24)
Teen (age 13-18)
Youth (age 5-12)*
Senior (age 55+)
Senior Couple (age 55+)
Daily Rate - $5
One Time New
Group exercise class rate - $3
*All children 5 years and older must have their own Youth Membership or be part of a paid one-adult household, or two adult household membership in order to use facility and/or register for programs at member rates.
**Two-Adult Household: Includes two adults and any children under age 21 or a full-time student under age 25 living in the same household.
***One-adult household: Includes one adult and any children under age 21 or a full-time student under age 25 living in the same household.
YMCA Memberships and programs are available to the entire community. Our goal is that no one is turned away because of his or her inability to pay the full cost of a program or membership. The YMCA Community Support Campaign enables families to experience all the Y has to offer at a reduced rate. For more information or to apply, click here.
Ready to get started?
For additional information on Membership, Financial Assistance or to Become A Member, call or visit the Yolo County YMCA today!